REGISTRATION/PARENT INFORMATION FORMS:
- 2022 7×7 Registration Package (Player Contract, Policy Sign Off)
- 2022 Flag Football Registration Package (Player Contract, Policy Sign Off, Medical Release)
- 2022 Tackle Football Registration Package (Player Contract, Policy Sign Off, Medical Release)
- 2022 Cheer Registration Package (Player Contract, Policy Sign Off, Medical Release)
- 2022 Medical Release Form Only
- 2022 Waiver (Required if joining from a city that has a So Cal JAAF team)
- 2022 Concussion Information Package
- 2021 Parent Handbook (TBD)
- 2022 Sponsorship Form
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
Our chapter is governed by a Zero Tolerance Policy in order to maintain a safe and respectful environment. Zero Tolerance essentially means that everyone involved in our football and cheer program shall act in a respectful and sportsmanship like manner so that this great sport remains a desirable and rewarding experience for our children. Disrespectful and/or unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Loss of self-control is NEVER acceptable. Disciplinary action resulting from Zero Tolerance violations are subject to the Boards discretion and can include warnings, suspensions, and/or a permanent expulsion from our chapter.
All athletes participating in our program are required to make a full commitment to their team and their teammates. Participating in our program not only trains our youth for a future at the high school level, but promotes sportsmanship, teamwork and high academic standards. In addition to cheering for our football teams on game day, our cheer squads are also involved in competitive cheer competitions and clinics.
In the event an incident occurs, in which you are not satisfied, please complete a complaint form and turn it into Chapter Commissioner. All complaints must be in writing and completed on the form below.
Official conference rule book for coaches and parents reference.